Bulk Burdock Root Powder
Botanical Name: Arctium lappa
Common Names: Lappa, edible burdock
Burdock has been an important botanical in Western folk herbalism and traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, primarily valued for its cleansing and skin smoothing properties. The entire plant is edible and is a popular vegetable in Asia, particularly in Japan. More recently, burdock has been an ingredient in hair tonics and in cosmetics for mature skin.
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Burdock root powder can be used in scrubs
2. Burdock root powder can be infused and used in lotions, creams, ointments.
3. Burdock root powder can be infused and used in body washes, facial toners.
4. Burdock root powder can be used in soaps, and liquid soap products
5. Burdock root powder can be used in facial mask recipes.
6. Burdock root powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
7. Burdock root powder can be infused in massage oils.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Appearance & Aroma:
Woody, tan-colored powder with no detectable aroma.
Please message us directly if you are interested in larger bulk orders. The highest we offer on this listing is 5lbs.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.This is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. It is not meant to cover all possible precautions, drug interactions, circumstances or adverse effects. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.